Friday, October 21, 2011

Our New Pet

Cole saw this adorable little thing walking down the canyon road, and thought to himself, "I should catch it and take it home for my boys to see." So he did. And now it's residing in my kitchen. My boys saw it and thought their dad was the coolest, and then they all went out and caught crickets and grasshoppers to feed it.

I saw it and thought, "I wonder what my life would have been like if I'd had girls?"

3 comments:

T Daley said...

You are such a cool mom!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Girls aren't any better. I found a giant bucket filled with rolley-polley bugs in the garage. Apparently they were Winnie's "friends" who liked to play with her on the swing set.

Jennifer said...

You are a cool mom...My kiddos always find frogs but some how those frogs always find their way to the Jordan River when I take my trips to the grocery store. :-)
ps. Fun trip to Cali -- we need to get our kiddos out there. Lego land looks freakin RAD.

St. Geezy Girls' Trip

We finally resurrected the St. George girls' trip! We used to go every summer, but it's been years since we've been down to see ...