Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Countdown

We're so excited for Christmas at our house. These boys cannot WAIT for the big man to make his appearance. 
We did a quick photo shoot to get some Christmas card pics, and you can see our photographer had her work cut out for her. 

I'm not sure what this face is all about. But I love it.



 Tukk was saying "Ho ho ho!" through half the shoot.
 Awww....


We decorated our tree, and we didn't even end up with any paper plates or aprons this year. But we do have Tukk's "ropes" (little bits of yarn) thrown all over it now. I guess he was lassoing the tree?


I'm hoping Santa brings this guy something that will add 5 pounds of fat to his scrawny frame. Ooh! Maybe he could take it off me and give it to Tukk. A Christmas miracle!

We've also been playing in the snow.


Sledding at the park.


And partying at Grandma Kathy's.





Caulder was soooo excited for the first grade Christmas concert. The morning before he said, "This is what you're going to hear to today Mom. La la la la la la!" The dude loves to sing.
 And Tukk had a Polar Express day at school. Here he is getting his ticket punched on the bus. The driver even wore a conductor's cap. People who work with special ed kids are AMAZING. His teacher, speech therapist, class helpers, bus driver... they're all so awesome. I love that he has such good people to help him.
 And here he is before the big day (they wore pajamas, of course, and Tukk knew everyone was going to think he really turned into the hulk "because I have such big mussews!").

Only four more days!

No comments:

St. Geezy Girls' Trip

We finally resurrected the St. George girls' trip! We used to go every summer, but it's been years since we've been down to see ...