I. Love. Halloween.
Some day, when I accrue enough terrifying decorations, I'm going to be crazy Halloween lady. And it will be glorious.
This year, we taught little man about zombie love. It's a beautiful thing.
We carved pumpkins. Caulder did his all on his own, and neither of them was interested in following a pattern. Apparently their imaginations can produce much more terrifying jack-o-lanterns than any store-bought pattern.
The final results: a vampire and some sort of scary dude with a hatchet, or something? I don't know, but Caulder was really excited about it.
Cole had the day off again - two years in a row! Caulder went as a cat burglar and even made his own cat burgling mask. Tukker agonized over what he should dress up as. Seriously. Hardest decision OF HIS LIFE.
He finally settled on two: skeleton cop.
I went as Bellatrix, Cole was a Death Eater, and Rander was Dobby the house elf. Because we're Harry Potter nerds. Hardcore.
But look at this. Holy crap.
I wanted to squish him all night.

Seriously. So requiring of squishing.
I was made to be a dark witch. The pasty face. The black under-eye circles. The haggard, terrifying appearance. I'm a natural.
We also had our annual Muniz family Halloween party.
My sis and bro-in-law came as Jack and Coke. Bryton was a spice rack. I laughed so hard.
The in-laws. Farrel makes one sexy Hawaiian.
And Kristin had awesome games planned. The pantyhose tennis ball game was the hit of the night.
Everyone looks good with pantyhose on their head.
















No comments:
Post a Comment