Earlier this summer (if I'm being honest, it was actually this spring), Cole took the kiddos to the Goudy family kite flying night.
I LOVE this picture of Tukk.
Rander spent an entire evening trying on glasses and cracking himself up.
These two continued to be adorable together.
Rand's trampoline/hair issues only grew worse as his feather-soft hair grew.
He got his first bloody nose after tripping OVER NOTHING and face planting so hard on the tile that I was sure he'd knocked a tooth out. He can't help it. When you've got a giant head it's hard not to lose your balance for absolutely no reason, and once that head gets some inertia behind there's no stopping it... until it hits the floor, of course.
The boys wrote some adorable thank you cards to their teachers from last year.
I'm glad that Caulder feels the need to point out that he's not being sarcastic.
Caulder with his 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Cheney.
Tukker with his first grade teacher, Mrs. Coon.
They adored their teachers last year and had a great year. I'm hoping their teachers this year can compete with the awesomeness that was Mrs. Cheney and Mrs. Coon!











No comments:
Post a Comment