Sunday, November 18, 2018

Halloween 2018


I LOOOOOOOOOVE Halloween!

My only goal in life is to become the crazy Halloween lady whose house is super decked out and who wears a Hallween costume all month long like a crazy person. 

It's good to have goals, you know? Really keeps you motivated. 


This year I got to volunteer at Tukk's class party. 



He dressed up as a Broncos player. 


Caulder was Dipper from Gravity Falls, and Rand was The Hulk.


But you guys.... look at this costume. NACHOOOOOOOOO!!!

I almost died laughing when I saw how perfect he looks. I swear I could smooch this kid's face off!


Caulder and Tukker both went trick-or-treating with their friends this year. It was hard for me to accept the fact that they wouldn't want to trick-or-treat with their crazy Halloween mom forever, but I drowned my sorrows by stealing Rand's candy when he wasn't looking.

Cole and I took him around town, instead, and he LOVED it. He kept saying, "This is so fun! I having fun!"

He especially loved the really spooky houses that played music.




And Caulder and Aleah nailed their Dipper and Mabel costumes.




No comments:

St. Geezy Girls' Trip

We finally resurrected the St. George girls' trip! We used to go every summer, but it's been years since we've been down to see ...