Sunday, January 17, 2021

Christmas Break

Over the holiday break we spent lots of time at Yaya's visiting with Aunt Darby. I got zero pictures of her. Maybe she's a vampire and you can't see her reflection?


Rand and Benny spent lots of time wrestling and playing pretend. 


Daisy is still the cutest dang thing on the planet. 


Cole and I hiked up the Santaquin Canyon road in a snow storm one morning so I could try out the new nano spokes Santa brought me. The canyon still isn't open, and we've missed it so much. It's so pretty.



The only way to hike when you've got wind and snow blowing in your face. 



I think the mutt really enjoyed it. The cold didn't slow him down at all. 



We also played the pie game, which Parker and Kenzie gave us. Letting Tukk and Rand play together was not my best choice. Rand almost murdered his brother. Again.



And mostly we just sat around being lazy. We'd planned on taking a trip to the Grand Canyon because Cole and I were both off work the whole week between Christmas and New Year, but we kinda didn't feel like it. We hardly ever just stay home with nothing to do, so it was nice. 

We went to a movie for the first time in a whole year and had almost the entire theater to ourselves. We took the kids out to dinner for the first time in months and months. And we watched a LOT of TV and movies. 

It was nice to just spend a week vegging out together!
 

No comments:

St. Geezy Girls' Trip

We finally resurrected the St. George girls' trip! We used to go every summer, but it's been years since we've been down to see ...