Sunday, May 9, 2021

April 2021

We've dragged the parents into our web of e-bike addiction. Cole and my dad spent weeks watching KSL like hawks for good deals, and they finally got both my mom and dad set up with new bikes. We took them for a ride on the trails behind our house. 





We also had a bonfire at The Babe's. 



I ran the Three Falls trail in Alpine and decided I need to live there. But first I need to make about 30 million dollars, soooo... it might be a while. 





We had a barf fest of epic proportions. This little smoochie probably threw up 15 times in 24 hours.



Once he felt better he made this magnificent waffle. 



He also got (another) cavity fixed. This time he needed a crown. After they gave him the laughing gas he kept smiling and telling me, "I feel silly!"




We had a standoff on the wall. Soos was brave enough to stare them down, but there were about 15 of them, so I'm not sure it was the smartest choice. The deer finally left, though, and no blood was shed. Soos stood a little taller that night.


My running buddy Saundra and I ran in a rainstorm. I'm still not sure why we would do such a thing.


And that was pretty much our April. 






No comments:

St. Geezy Girls' Trip

We finally resurrected the St. George girls' trip! We used to go every summer, but it's been years since we've been down to see ...