Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back to School Bipolar

Caulder: I feel like I've had my freedom for 2 1/2 months and now I'm going back to prison. This is the worst time of year.

Tukk: This is the BEST time of year!

Caulder: I don't even want to go meet my new dumb teacher.

Tukk: You mean my new AWESOME teacher!

Caulder: We're not even going to do anything fun, and if they tell me we're playing games instead of going to recess it will probably be boring math games or something.

Tukk: We're going to play the funnest games!

*later that day*

Tukk: Mom, I'm kind of sad, because I have to wait until next week to go back to school. I wish I could trade with Caulder and I could go this week and he could go next week.

Caulder: Me too.


Despite the dread, Caulder did manage to survive his first day of third grade... even though it made him "the opposite of happy, boerd ,deprest."



Tukker was so excited to go back to school I thought he might have a heart attack. It was the best day of his life. Now his only sorrow is that he doesn't get to go all day like Caulder.

No comments:

St. Geezy Girls' Trip

We finally resurrected the St. George girls' trip! We used to go every summer, but it's been years since we've been down to see ...